Reservations / Cancellations
Reservations can be made by calling the resort: 231-325-3647 or email: email@example.com
• Reservations made more than two weeks prior to your arrival date, a check deposit is required within two weeks of your booking date to hold the reservation.
• Reservations made less than two weeks prior to your arrival date require a credit card deposit.
• Off Season rentals (Sept – April): Cancellations MUST be received 30 DAYS prior to the reserved date or will result in loss of deposit.
• Summer rentals (May – August): Cancellations MUST be received before April 15 or will result in loss of deposit.
• Deposits are non-transferrable and will not be refunded for late arrivals, early departures or no shows.
Check in and out
• Units are available for self-check-in between 3:00-5:00 pm on your arrival date. Units will be unlocked, and keys will be inside.
• Check out time is 10:00 am. Failure to be out of unit may result in $50 per hour charge.
• Please wash all dishes; remove trash and place in outside containers; remove all food; leave towels in bathroom and beds unmade.
• If a unit requires additional cleaning considered above what would be normal use, an additional cleaning fee will be charged and is up to the discretion of the management to determine what is needed to return the unit to rental-ready condition.
• Each unit has a maximum number of guests allowed, based on the number they sleep. This helps protect the resort septic systems and wear and tear on the units.
• Overcrowding of units is not allowed.
• There is no smoking in the units, the resort beach, lawn and terrace areas, or other gathering spaces.
• Smoking is allowed outside of your unit, providing it doesn’t bother other guests.
• A $100 fee can be imposed for violating this policy
• We welcome dogs that are house broken and well-behaved.
• Dogs cannot be left in cabins unattended unless in a crate. Please consider some dogs don’t do well in an unfamiliar environment, which can cause anxiety and result in barking, chewing, and scratching.
• Dogs are not allowed on furniture or on the resort beach.
• Guests must use the area designated for dog run and are asked to not let pets out to wander the resort grounds to do their business.
• There is a charge of $20 per dog, per day, with a maximum of two dogs allowed per cabin.
• Guests will be liable for any damages done by their dogs and an extra cleaning fee will be charged.
• If any animals cause problems or the guest does not abide by these policies, they will be asked to leave with no refund.